Disney has announced new dates for “Disney After Hours” at the Magic Kingdom a ticketed even that gets you access to the Magic Kingdom after the park closes for regular guests. This gives guests a chance to explore a nearly empty Magic Kingdom while packing in as many attractions as possible with very short wait times. Over 25 attractions and character Meet and Greets are available during this event including big names like Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, “it’s a small world”, Peter Pan’s Flight, Pirates of the Carribean, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain.
Included with the event you can enjoy popcorn, ice cream, and select bottled beverages at carts stationed throughout the park. Guests can also purchase items at the Main Street Bakery along with a few other locations around the park.
Tickets for this event will cost you $124 at the gate or if you purchase in advance they will be $119. Annual Passholders and Vacation Club members can get a ticket for just $89. The schedule for this years “Disney After Hours” is below!
- 28th, Thursday, from 10 pm – 1 am
- 30th, Saturday, from 10 pm – 1 am
- 7th, Saturday, from 10 pm – 1 am
- 9th, Monday, from 10 pm – 1 am
- 14th, Saturday, from 10 pm – 1 am
- 21st, Saturday, from 10 pm – 1 am
- 28th, Saturday, from 10 pm – 1 am
- 4th, Saturday, from 10 pm – 1 am
- 11th, Saturday, from 10 pm – 1 am
- 30th, Thursday, from 9 pm – 12 am
- 20th, Thursday, 9 pm – 12 am